Our Services: Bid Proposal Development
Writing a bid proposal is both a science and an art. At Mobile Resources, we provide a structured approach to responding to the technical requirements of a RFP as well as writing in a language that meets the client's needs.
At Mobile Resources, we will assist you in improving your bid proposal submissions; teach you how to get invited to bid on RFP's; and assist you on how to leverage your resources in order to be successful in winning a contract with both the public and private sectors.
At Mobile Resources, we offer you a complete range of services from proposal development to quality assurance reviews of your bid proposals, including the following key services:
Assessment of Previous Bid Proposals:
- Conduct a gap and needs analysis of your past technical bid proposals to identify strengths and weaknesses;
- Conduct an assessment and analysis of your past financial bid proposals to find ways in being more competitive; and
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the development of future winning bid proposals submitted by your firm.
Development of New Bid Proposals:
- Define a bid response strategy, scope and implementation plan;
- Design standard proposal templates based on RFP requirements;
- Develop tables, approaches and methodologies, and control processes for technical bid proposals;
- Develop proposal content including corporate overview, corporate experience, project content, and resource requirements to showcase your capabilities and areas of expertise; and
- Provide insight on financial rates in order to submit a competitive bid.
Conduct Quality Reviews:
- Review bid proposal content including the conduct of a scoring assessment and making necessary edits and/or modifications to the content, tables, templates and processes in accordance with RFP requirements;
- Review and ensure each response to every RFP requirement is thoroughly answered while reflecting all relevant points in the RFP's Statement of Work;
Post Bid Proposal Submission Evaluations:
- Prepare you for vendor debriefs following both successful and unsuccessful bid evaluations to gain insight on how to beat out your competition on the next RFP opportunity; and
- Extract lessons learned from post-evaluation debriefs and incorporate recommended changes in future bid proposals in order to gain a greater competitive edge.
- Provide training on bid proposal development to your firm's business development managers, proposal writers, recruiters and other administrative staff; and
- Assist your firm in establishing an internal proposal development capacity.
At Mobile Resources, we promote the highest standard of client services and we conduct ourselves with utmost integrity and confidentiality when providing our bid proposal services to our clients. To support this, we enter into non-disclosure agreements with all clients to protect and ensure your material is safe and protected with us.